Episode 42 - The Answer
Get in touch with us!
- Mastodon: Icecream65 wants to know if we can start numbering the "mixdown" episodes so they can keep track (still not sure if this is trolling or not)
- Other: IRC: Rmccurdy assures us he's not trolling us about the "mixdown" stuff, then proceeds to troll us with a video tutorial of polishing trumpets.
Album of Month
- Last Month was: Pink Floyd, Meddle
- Thaj: I picked this to see some reactions. I got that.
- Lyle: Dafqu? This is too smart for me. But cool
- Pokey: I liked this more than othrer Pink Floyd music that I've heard. It still sounds like Pink Floyd, so while I liked a few songs, I was not blown away.
- Lyle's album of the month: The Misfits (Collection I and Collection II)
- I get muh Spider-man back (but for how long?)
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance
- Bad SciFi
- Seth Kenlon's new programming book is in the Humble Bundle
- Daddy daughter day
- Bundle of Holding
- Album of the Month
- Next year's camping gear.
- Picard and Discovery Season 3 trailers
- Podcast Recommendations:
- Journey Quest
- Pokey solves the mystery of the mixdown mixup
- Dark Phoenix
- Everything is broken (sung to the tune of 'Everything is Awesome")
- Unsuprisingly Lineage OS is dope
- OnePlus 2 is a pretty awesome phone (battery leaves something to be desired)
- WitRigs was a solid choice for parts
- Restaurant idea
- Targeted ads in podcasts.
- Wendy's made an RPG
- D&D bosses
- Alphabet Squadron