Episode 62 - No Banjos, I think
- Email: Joshua Mason sends a link to a video of a Gundam themed PC build
- In Person: A co-worker finally scans the QR code sticker on my laptop.
- Egg sandwich picture from Gil
Album of Month
Last Month was: NIN: Pretty Hate Machine
- Thaj: I've listened to this ALOT, so I tried to listen to it like I had never heard it before. Interesting things happened.
- Lyle: I'm super nostalgic for when I listend to this. It was WAY after release, but still. Good tunes
- Pokey: I liked the second half of the album. It reminded me of a previous AOTM "Help, I invented the Internet" by Post Human Era. It makes me interested in hearing more NIN.
This Month is Thaj's pick: We Like It Here
- Album of the month
- Final Fantasy Update
- Thaj's physics experiment a.k.a I have a new car now
- NEW MOTORCYCLE (suspension)
- Microsoft fucks with W10 UI
- My wife is finally done with The Agents of Shield. Spoiler alert: It's awful
- Did everybody Loki?
- Bad Batch
- Dave Filoni is now Executive Creator Director for Star Wars
- Youtube recommendation: Babylon Bee - News satire from a conservative perspective
- Back from our five day road trip
- Section 31
- Chinese Space Love
- new office / basement
- 3D printer update (spoilers, its fuckin dope)
- A brilliant hack: Use your android phone to record live music that is simulcast over FM (if that is a thing that continues to happen at drive-in theaters) for bitchun bootlegs.
- Marvel Voices Pride #1
- Gundam for beginners
- Mobile Suit Gundam I, II, and III