Episode Episode 53 - A Great Big Toothy Asshole
Album of Month
Last Month was: Avi Kaplan - I'll Get By
- Thaj: It grew on me. Like a fungus
- Lyle: I got by
- Pokey: 6/7 stars, because 6/7 songs were great. I think my wife will like this too. Its rare to find things we can listen to together.
This Month is Lyle's pick: Legends from Beyond the Galactic Terrorvortex
- Finally a Dune trailer
- Scary Pac-Man, Just in time for halloween (plays in browser, or as an .exe)
- Finally Fantasy Corner
- Ipega 9083s
- 8 bitdo controller
- My turn for a laptop upgrade/review story
- Maybe .org isn't doomed?
- What the Firefox?
- RIP Chadwick Boseman
- Albums / AOTM
- Reflow FTW
- StarTrek Corner
- Commercials and expected target audiences
- My wife has become a binge watcher. She has found something wonderful and joyous for us to watch together.
- Forgive me friends, for I have sinned
- Best breakfast sandwich in the northeast: Granville Country Store, Granville Mass.
- DIY Hammock quilts tested
- So I talk about HeroQuest and they decide to go ahead and remake it
- 3d Printer Update
- Most comfortable ear buds ever (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003EM8008/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
- dashi upgrade
- Osmand imersion
- my first Kickstarter
- I only wanted a concussion, I didn't mean to break my neck.