Episode 51 - Customer Service Monthly
- Mastodon: crvs thanks us for reminding him to pick up LaoGanMa on his way home.
- Other: Thaj has feedback for HPR. Ken Fallon, I'm calling you out!
Album of Month
Last Month was: Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegtables by Dead Kennedys
- Thaj: This is so much of what the sound of "punk" is for me. It's hard to parse it out and think about it.
- Lyle: My pick, totally loved it.
- Pokey: This is probably the wrong way to describe any Punk Rock, but I think this is a fun album to listen to.
This Month is Pokey's pick: Good Company By The Dead South
- I traded in the 8570w
- Pokey got another "perfect" laptop.
- Good experince with an ISP? What the hell
- Samsung bricks a bunch of stuff
- Private Internet Access makes it easy for me to choose to cancel my subscription
- Road Gun Update
- Movie reviews
- Birds of Prey
- Knives Out
- Kill the Irishman
- The Valiant Universe,
- The Woodpecker story (not my story, but too cute to miss)
- A dirt cheap video capture card that actually works for linux.
- Urandom scripts going out to the wider world OR how we're hoping to give back to HPR and the community
- Hammock upgrade
- Pine devices may be getting Android
- Also speaking of Pine, they are apparently just reading my mind and making things now.
- Fun listening to old HPR Audio Book Club's and hearing lots of firsts that have become Urandom tropes
- Bad segue's
tower-cliis amazing for my ansible workflow at work
- Hypa Hypa
- Using Molle system
- I stumbled into a hole...
- Dragon's Milk
- FJF Update