Episode 36 - That is why we don't fly
- Mordancy finds a working feed for pokey
- Ken's email
- The Hammer's tool box locks
- Mark wants to know what happens when gmail dies.
Album of Month
Last Month was: Atmosphere: Mi Vida Local
- Thaj: I like growing with a group.
- Lyle: reminds me of the flowbots.
- Pokey: It gave Pokey the sads...
Claudio's album of the month (surprise!): John Cage's 4'33"
- New wheels
- Making beef jerkey at home
- Did Tetris really need a Battle Royale mode? (Yes)
- Travel / Vacation Shenanagins
- Cancelled flight
- Reroute to Boston and making lemonade
- parking in a Mudpit
- more delays
- running to sit for 45 minutes
- lasers & feelings with my family
- How to Install League of Legends on Linux: https://www.maketecheasier.com/install-league-of-legends-linux/
- Why I don't fly
- I don't trust the TSA with my laptop or my wife
- knife review
- Termshark - a TUI for tshark inspired by Wireshark
- rtv - a TUI to view and interact with Reddit from your terminal
- Hollywood hacking
- XFCE might be calling my name (Lyle cheers)
- Getting a refund on pre-purchased movie tickets (Endgame)
- Whoever implemented their "time in queue" must have come from Microsoft (timers go down, not all over the place)
- Did a supposed vigilante ROM leaker go to far to "preserve" a lost Atari ROM?
- Nybbles and Bytes
- Nintendo issues DMCA takedown for Super Mario Bros C64 port
- my awesome employer (market rate adjustment)
- strange Amazon experience
- That new Star Wars trailer
- The Orville Season 2 wrap-up
- Easy Street
- Julian Assange arrest