Episode 35 - Linux Condoms for Sandboxing Dirty Blackholes
Album of Month
Last Month was: John Hammond: Wicked Grin
- Thaj: I liked this less, because I'm too pretentious
- Lyle: I liked this considerably more than I expected to, because I don't remember liking blues
- Pokey: My pick. I love this album from start to finish. It was my gateway to the Blues. I'm a big Blues fan now, and I have John Hammond to thank for it. Wicked Grin is one of my all time favorite albums, and John Hammond is one of my all time favorite artists. I love the sound of this album, so whatever "gimic" they used that Thaj didn't like totally worked on me. My favorite song on this album is Shore Leave.
Thaj's album of the month Atmosphere: Mi Vida Local
- Urandom's 1st meetup!
- Album of the month
- Moar FAB!!!!!!
- And Dan
- Other games
- Speaking of games, go buy Klaatu's
- New Public Domain stuff
- Yeast, but can I put my weed in it?
- Is RSS dead? It sure seems to be if you try to subscribe to a new podcast
- Viewing Headers in Thunderbird
- FaiF is back on air!
- I've fallen into a D&D shaped hole
- Printer recommendation
- The Orville! The Orville! The Orville! The Orville! The Orville! The Orville! The Orville! The Orville! The Orville! The Orville! The Orville!
- Finally, a show for ME!
- The Tolkien Professor
- This is a good turn of events for the Gundam movie
- So about those missing bitcoins...
- Cool stuff I've done at work
- Docker Swarm
- Ansible AWX
- NGIX LB/Proxy pair with Keepalived
- Stupid websockets
- Potential GPL violator breaks pokey's heart
- Is this the beginning of self-replicating machine life?