Episode 31 - I'm never watching Robotech again, or, who pooped in my hand?
- Ken sent us some awesome audio feedback and some cool links
Album of Month
- Last Month was: Butthole Surfers, Electriclarryland
- Thaj: E_EXCESSIVE_SILLINESS
- Lyle: This was totally not what I expected. In a really good way
- Pokey: An atypically talented punk rock band from the 80's with a strangely modern sound. The BH Surfers (as broadcast media of the time was forced to call them) are known for irreverent, whimsical lyrics, and strange, experimental, often physically disturbing sound displays. Though they have other albums that I sometimes enjoy more, I think this may be their most palatable album to a larger audience, thus a good introduction. If you like this album, you may also like Hairway to Steven, and Rembrandt Pussyhorse, or bands like Bad Religion and Primus.
- This month is Thaj's pick: Jose Gonzalez, In our nature
- Its a series of tubes. And they work now!
- Willy Waterbug
- Coloring Books
- He Whips his hair back and forth
- Pokey remodels his bathroom
- Building a janky grow light
- Diagnosing and repairing compressed air leaks
- GadgetBridge > Pebble App. Don't @ me bro
- RIP Stan Lee
- Lyle added a footer
- Showers are awesome
- US Military Spending
New Dune. Yay?!
- Why didn't we get this dune
- Ray Trace iiiiiiiiin Spaaaaaaacccceeeee
- New Sabrina
- GIANT ROBOTS!!! (And other anime)
- Red Dwarf
- Album of the month