- Lyle: Stone Imperial Russian Stout
- Pokey: coffee, because Pokey just got up at 2000 EDT
- Thaj: is a slacker and just has water, and didn't try zsh
- Pokey's miata is awesome!
- Pokey's depression and possible robot arm
- Doing what Thaj would do is probably not a good idea
- Thaj's awesome doctor
- Pokey learns to use spreadsheets, and there's an xkcd for that
- Rule 34
- Maine has a bunch of towns name after countries, and its weird.
- Linus says we win, not sure I agree.
- Free Software vs Open Source
- Apparently being a podcaster means we should know things. We're _screwed_
- ownCloud vs. NextCloud and how its getting ugly
- Twidere a GS/Twitter clinet
- Echo chambers and technically better solutions
- Thanks to Linux Outlaws for being cool
- Ken Fallon is one of the best folks in the world!
- New Voltron on Netfilx
- SciFi Archeology
- Lots of discussion about shows we liked as kids - Voltron - Transformers - Power Rangers - Spiderman and Friends - Spiderman
- Thaj met his wife because Spiderman
- Lyle's missed a ton of culture stuff
- Thaj won a Pine64, and he's doing stuff with it.
- Thaj apparently just learned about BlueTooth
- Bluetooth tranciever
- oo radio
- More about giant robots
- Back to Free Software extremism
- Cost of Freedom
- Free Bassel
- We're kinda sorry this is so long, but not really
Urandom is released under CC-BY-SA-4.0