Album of Month
- Last Month was Act II: The Father of Death by Protomen (as chosen by Thaj)
- Thaj: I love this, while hating parts of it
- Lyle: I only got to listen to this once, and it was ... not impactful for me. I need to go again
- Pokey: Hold my beer while I gush about this.
- This month is Lyle's pick: MC Hawking: A brief History of Rhyme
- Thaj spawned a child process
- LYLE'S NEW JOB!
- Etherpad discussion about etherpad on etherpad. Metaether?
- Padland is pretty bitchun.
- The secret to craigslist is pachyderms
- Because it wouldn't be Urandom without a flamethrower
- Finally, something to do with spinach
- Another 3D printed house. Not sure if this is any better?
- Secure software
- Lineage OS 15.1 is out, will Thaj get it on his phone in time for a review? (No)
- Chrome OS is going to let you run Linux VM's.
- Pokey feels very strongly about our Album of the MadLib.
- The Hawkman goeth (RIP Dr Hawking)
- The internet, less forever than we'd like it to be
- The @MegaSlippers scourge is infiltrating my non-related podcasts.
- Pokey might be buying a Ruger Mark IV
- Well, this explains a lot
- Tomatoes are a vegetable. But only for tax reasons
- How to lose your teaching job becuase of a podcast 101
- Black Panther
- LED dash lights
- Odometer hacking
- Adventures in car insurance
- Via 5150 from our Mattermost Server
- Are we transhumanists? (Yes)
- Music Nerding
- NAP TIME FOR POKEY
- Star Wars Rebels post mortem.
- Also Jon Favreau is going to run the new Star Wars live action tv show.
- Pedals, not just for emacs users anymore
Urandom is released under CC-BY-SA-4.0